Bring vitality back to the workplace!
The summer holidays are over and things are slowly getting back to normal. We’re going to the office a bit more frequently and it’s getting a easier to go out for something fun. The Covid-19 pandemic has made us even more aware of how important exercise is. Vitality in the workplace has certainly become clear after working from home a lot. It’s time to get moving again with your colleagues. What could be a better way to start, than by registering for World’s leading corporate team event?
Watch the video of the UK Challenge 2021 below to get an idea of what to expect!
In the latest addition to the World Challenge Series, each participant will learn that the key to success is working together to devise the ultimate, unbeatable strategy.
The Euro Challenge is expertly designed to test and develop core competencies required for business success. So whether running, biking, swimming or paddling, your physical and mental limits will be tested as you set out to complete each task put before you.
Each participant will leave the event having accomplished something they may never have thought possible and return to the workplace feeling inspired, motivated and ready to take on any challenge that comes their way!
So come and join us in Limburg, the Netherlands, and discover whether you have what it takes to be the “Euro Challenge Champions”…
15th-18th September 2022
€7995 per team
• Team of 6 (with senior executive option)
• Accommodation; Center Parcs de Limburgse Peel * Accommodation based on twin rooms
• All meals throughout the event
• All equipment required for taking part (bikes, running suits, individual backpacks etc..)
• Post-event award ceremony and celebratory drinks
Teams will also have the opportunity to be guided by a flow coach during the preparation phase to optimise preparation and readiness for the challenge.
- Me in the team and we as a team
- Do it together, learn, adapt and connect.
- Back home; what did we learn, what can we celebrate?